Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Miami ) is for an academic medical center.
- ICU has 24/7 Intensivist coverage: no procedures required.
- Includes teaching: resident coverage on all shifts.
- Many enjoy the trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco District, the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is partnering with an inpatient medicine team in Miami, Florida.
- Average census up to 20 patients per shift with excellent backup.
- The plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables are popular spots.
- Seemingly endless shopping opportunities exist in modern, sprawling malls and the quiet, personal attention offered by the family-owned shops of Coconut Grove.
- Miami is one of the state's - and the world's - most popular spots.
- Life in Miami.
- Daytime schedule only with some flexibility (round and go).
- Independent contractor model allowing you many tax advantages.
- Residents have access to an international airport and the world's busiest cruise port!
- We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist for a unique opportunity.
- Miami offers the lures of deep-sea fishing, golf and tennis, boat shows and racing, as well as major league sports.
- Group provides base salary with bonus plan and liability insurance.
- You will find endless art festivals and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas.
- Work at a 360-bed hospital with 570-plus medical staff, and more than 1,700 employees servicing Miami-Dade and South Broward areas.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 27.