Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services.
- EmCare and Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami, Florida are looking for an experienced hospitalist.
- The city of Miami truly offers something for everyone: trendy nightlife.
- Oversee Internal Medicine Residents.
- An international airport and the world's busiest cruise port.
- Recognized by United States News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold award.
- Major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball.
- Closed ICU.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine.
- Endless shopping opportunities.
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence.
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 300 Bed Hospital.
- Historic hideaways.
- Fluent/Proficient Spanish a plus.
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7off.
- Day Rounder Needed - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Hourly compensation + RVU Bonus.
- 25 Physician Team.
- Plush hotels.
- Nocturnist Needed - 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Ideal candidates must be Internal Medicine Board Certified.
- Spanish speaking is a huge plus!
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 14.