Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Tuesday · July 27, 2021
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Premier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- Malpractice with TailLive in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Monday to Friday day schedule.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.