Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Monday to Friday day schedule.
- Malpractice with TailPremier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Live in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.