Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Live in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
- Malpractice with TailMonday to Friday day schedule.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Premier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.