Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- Premier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Malpractice with TailContact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Live in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Monday to Friday day schedule.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.