Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Malpractice with TailPremier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Live in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Monday to Friday day schedule.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.