Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Monday to Friday day schedule.
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
- Malpractice with TailPremier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.