Hospitalist Jobs in Miami
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in Magic City
Photo: Aerial view of Miami Bay with palms and boats.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Premier Hospitalist organization adding hospitalists to the program due to growth and expansion.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/some. Average patient census.
- Medical Dental, Voluntary Vision.
- Spanish speaking needed for this patient base *Need a physician with an active Florida license that can start in 60-90 days per credentialing.
- Live in Miami or any of the popular communities in Dade County.
- Be minutes to Miami Beach or South beach.
- No procedures required unless desired.
- Malpractice with TailCompetitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Live and practice in Miami / Dade County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Strong specialty support and procedures can be optional.
- Spend evenings and weekends w/family and friends.
- Top international shopping and restaurants and more.
- Monday to Friday day schedule.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 15.